THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sonntag, 1. Januar 2012

New Member: Ambivalent Ideal

Hey there guys ♥


It's time to introduce myself. I won't reveal any name here, but I can at least say that I'm 17 of age. I have been interested in the Gyaru Style for approx. a month, that's why I'm currently starting with it - joining a Gal Circle is after all one of the best ways to improve. I have my blog here: http://ambidentxideal.blogspot.com/ but I'm much of a very lazy blogger, heh.  

Mhh, what to tell more about me? I'm a multi-linguist speaking four languages fluently, three of them on "native language" niveau, currently learning two. Besides my favourite bands Hypothermia & Forbidden Days Rhapsody I listen to alot of Black Metal and a alot of industrial and techno. 

I guess that's it! Enjoy your day! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen