THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Montag, 7. Januar 2013

Hello! Everyone!

This will be my first blog-entry at this site ^-^
I am really proud of it so I will try my best!




Here we go... I was really busy the last months. Especially because of the partner-circle, meet-ups, own styling, blogging and so on...




First of all I will post some styling efforts....I hope you can call it effort X'D


This was my style at New Years Eve! 





With my cutie



So...well that was all XD I think I did a good job..and the new years Eve make-up was my second try!




Also I tried out some new products! One of them I posted a few days ago on my own blog!




I´ll give marks (in my case notes x3 because I love music)
A product can reach a highscore of 5 notes!
Note 1 = not good
Note 5 = good one ^^ 

So pretty easy! Please enjoy!






It´s been a while since I am back from Japan but I bought this "MoistLabo BB Cream".

I just wanted to try this one.

So let´s start with a short summary!


Price:  ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
Opacity:♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
Durability: ♫ ♫ ♫
Color: ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫



No one looks perfect in the morning...we all know that XD But we also know how to deal with it. Even if we are in a hurry and don´t have enough time for anything. 


Helpful are blemish creams! You don´t need a lot of time or effort for this product. But not every blemish cream is perfect.



First of all the opacity. I have to say that I have got a nice skin. So I just try to cover my freckles or eye circles or anything else. In this case the blemish cream was perfect. I tried a lot of german products (like Garnier .....) but none of them had a good Opacity.

Also the durability. The cream is really light so you don´t have the feeling to wear a mask! And moreover....the durability is between 4-8 hours. When you go out for clubbing, swimming....well....1-3 hours! 

Let´s see the color. There are a lot of skin-types and colors. So it´s really difficult to find a good blemish cream. This Blemish cream has a lot of colors. ( I think in Japan I´ve seen 6 different colors!)

At least....the price.
I have paid 980 Yen...so nearly 10 EUR.
I think thats a really good price. 

In Germany you pay 10 EUR for a blemish cream which doesn´t cover anything...durability is like...0....well and it looks like a mask.



Oh I nearly forgot 



the difference between "Natural" and "Shiny" I am sorry.
So let´s see...as the name says the "Natural" BB Cream is natural...so for everyday. The Shiny one is a shade lighter and contains some glitter-particles. So its a good way to emphasize your eyes! Also a nice choice when going to a party! But it´s really gentle so you don´t look like fallen into a glitter-pot!

I know there are a lot of good ones in Germany too but most of them are really expensive.
So I really love this one!










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen